Rental Policies at Griffith Rentals & Sales
- Customer must present a valid driver's license and a major credit
card to rent any items.
- Delivery is available for a nominal fee
depending on item and location.
- Hourly rates are calculated in
actual time from time leaving the store until time returned.
items associated with rental item must be returned in order for
rental to stop.
- Rental is charged for all time out whether items
are being used or not!
- Daily rates are calculated 24 hours from
- Saturday is an exception. If an item is rented
Saturday morning, they are due by close of that day.
- If an item is
rented after 3:00 pm on Saturday, it is due back on Monday morning
by 8:30 am for the 24-hour rate. Holidays are excluded.
items are for 8 hours used within a 24-hour period.
rates will be considered at the 4-hour rate from after 4:00 pm to
8:30 am the following mornings, except for Saturday.
- Tools and
equipment must be returned in the same condition it was received or
additional charges will apply.
- If any tools or equipment do not
operate as intended, the store must be notified immediately for
- The store should be notified immediately if items
cannot be returned when they are due.
- Customers are responsible
for replacing the fuel used or will be charged upon return.
- Reservations are accepted on most items.
- A 50% non-refundable
deposit is required on Party rentals.
- It is appreciated if a call
is made as much in advance as possible to cancel reservations so
that others may utilize the rental items.
- A damage waiver will be
added to all rentals items.
- This will cover any incidental damage
that may occur while in customer care.
- It does NOT cover abuse,
negligence, and theft or items lost or not returned.
- Flat or
damaged tires are the responsibility of the renter.
- We accept
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Personal checks
with proper identification are also accepted as well as cash.
- Payment in full is expected at time of rental or upon return.